Wedding Update numero dos

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're starting to think of all the little details for the wedding and I can tell that my mom and I are going to be majorly butting heads a lot until the day of the actual wedding... and probably during that day too. But I love her, she is busting her a$$ trying to make sure that I have my dream wedding, where I begin to get frustrated is how she wants to make or do everything herself instead of just buying or hiring.... I know we are on a budget and money is tight and believe me I get that, I just feel like we will wind up spending just as much or more trying to do it all ourselves, not to mention have one giant headache....but we'll make it. I know that it will be the most special and beautiful day ever no matter what!

Josh and I started looking at honeymoon places... we like the Sandals all inclusive resorts we just have to talk to his uncle to find out what our honeymoon budget is.

ps. no action yet from Hampton Inn... they have until tomorrow at 5.

1 comments:

shannon January 6, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

you could wreck your mustang and pay for your own honeymoon...thats what i did...i wouldnt recommend it...although looking back, i can honestly say i enjoyed the cruise more than the car so...