Wedding update and Finale of the Hampton Inn Saga...

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First the Hampton Inn finale.... wait for it..... I get my money back!!! Plus $25 for fees charged by my bank at the fault of Liberty at the Hampton Inn..... so once again, I will recommend Hampton Inn for all of your long distance traveling needs.... just make sure you really look at and double check your reciepts.

And now for the wedding update....

My mom had a wonderful idea the other day about our wedding bands and to make a long story short, I think I am going to have my mother's original wedding band with my father melted down and made into a custom ring that fits around my engagement ring and Josh is going to use my Daddy's wedding band. And this way all of our rings will have very special meaning to us... I'm excited.

In other news, Mamma got the chairs for the wedding rented and got a great deal on them, we've pretty much decided on 1 August, and I think soon I will be making an appointment at David's Bridal to go look at dresses, I have a few ideas so hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed) this will be a fairly easy process... I do have to go and get some sort of corset or garter or something to hide my tattoo under the dress (this is mostly so my mema won't see it as she has yet to find out about my hip tat.... literally the tattoo on my hip, not "hip" as in cool... although it is....)

0 comments: