I have a feeling that blogging could be another name for procrastination...

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So today my all time favorite "Baby Mamma" (my cousin Shannon) inspired me to start blogging. I, however, feel like this could just lead to extended and prolonged procrastination... you see I happen to be a full time college student who in her 4th year decided to change her major and now I'm looking at 4 more years in school. Which is fine, I'm not complaining because I am so excited about the possibilities my new major (athletic training) offers. But, so far its looking to be a lot of work... a lot. Like now for instance, I have a biology test next week that spans 6 chapters, a presentation in health and phys ed and my computer science teacher gives me a headache because his accent is so thick.... but its cool. I'm dealing with it. I think the only class that doesn't stress me out is weight training and that is mostly because I have Josh.... ahhh Josh... I'll tell you more about him in a second. But he helps me in weight training to make sure I know the techniques and my form is good, I love working out with him!!


Ugh... enough about school, I'm going to have to start studying for that soon enough...On to life...its amazing. That is pretty much all I have to describe my life. God has blessed me in so many ways, I can't even begin to count them all. I have the most amazing and supportive (yet sometimes neurotic) family, I have the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world, and the best dog ever! I don't think that I could imagine ever needing more.... 

We're a new family, me and Josh, and Brody (our American Bulldog). I love our time together, with him, I feel like I've found my purpose in life. Everything just falls right into place, we cook together, we do laundry together, basically we do everything together and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I recently left my "lucrative" job at Starbucks to work for the pediatrics office my mom works at. Basically, its boring. But it pays the  bills and I get to see my Cooper when he comes in for his shots so that makes me happy because I really believe that he may be the cutest most huggable baby on the planet... Shannon should take him to Gerber....I can't wait until Josh and I get married so that we can have a baby, I think he'll be a really amazing daddy. We just went on vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN with my family and it just melted my heart to watch him with Cooper, it was so amazing. 

I don't really know what all the future has in store, and I don't really know what I'm going do when the day comes that I finally get out of school. I don't know if I'll ever be rich or have the house on the beach that I dream about sometimes, but I do know that I am excited about whatever God has in store for me, I am excited to travel down all of life's roads hand in hand with my soul-mate. So.... enjoy reading.... or don't.... sometimes I can be boring and sometimes I'm funny. Somedays things get pretty exciting, and some days nothing at all happens but I guarantee that everyday is filled with Love. 

0 comments: