A vent about Nissan

>> Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I hate Nissan. Their customer service level is so far below anything that could be considered good its is ridiculous. 


Before Josh and I moved I sent our change of address to them not once, but TWICE! When we received the statement again after I sent the change the first time I did it again. We also filled out a forwarding request through the postal service. However our nissan payments have not been being forwarded. We only get them once they now have become late statements. We just received a statement that said it was due on OCTOBER 14. It is now NOVEMBER 4. How does this mishap keep happening?! How can they not send us a statement until it is already late. THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!! 

What else is not fair, well it is, it is more frustrating to me because I'm having to deal with it, is that when I try to call them to talk with a person over the phone and make sure that someone with a name takes down the CHANGE OF ADDRESS they won't talk to me because I am not on the account. Even if I tell them that I am his wife they won't talk to me. They will take my money so I can pay for it, but they won't let me do absolutely anything with his account. Which, I suppose is good so that just anyone won't mess with the account, but then again, why would just anyone have the account number. Some of the things in life do not make sense. 

I have this to say, if you are looking at a Nissan, you will not be disappointed in the quality of the vehicle, I absolutely LOVE our X-Terra but absolutely HATE people who work with Nissan. They are in no way helpful or worth anything. 

And that is that. 

1 comments:

HOT MAMA November 8, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Wow! I thought Josh might be upset when I accidentally introduced him as your fiance--how did I miss the wedding?! Just kidding...I'd better not miss the wedding!