Bank of America=THE DEVIL

>> Monday, November 10, 2008

so essentially, if you didn't figure out from tht title, I absolutely without a doubt, HATE bank of America. I believe that they are the root of all evil and should be put out of business. I would like to recommend to anyone who may read this to NEVER EVER unless maybe and only maybe if you have a gun to your head open an account with Bank of America. They will charge you for everything, their rates are high, they're customer service is probably worse than that of Nissan (see previous post), and to top it all off for a bank of AMERICA no one can speak ENGLISH!!!! See, here's my delimma (I don't think that is spelled right):

Before the ex and I went splitsville we got a credit card together. Meaning I got a new credit card because I have impeccable credit and his sucked (I mean, dude filed bankruptcy sucks) and his name was added as an authorized user on MY credit card. I will admit, I made the majority of purchases, no problem... got a sweet camera and an ipod touch. YAY me. Well, his plane tickets as well as mine (which I never used) were also put on this card. So when I met the man of my dreams and left his punk ass I also figured that since he is spiteful and had the card numbers I should probably pay it off and cancel it so that I didn't wind up paying for his hookers or whatever he likes to buy. So I did. Which in turn maxed out my credit card with Bank of America... which I didn't know at the time, but its pretty much like signing a contract with the devil and should never be done. (Bank of AMerica being the devil in this case). Anyway....
I have since then been trying desperately to pay off this devil contract buy giving them as much as I can possibly afford from every paycheck to try and get the balance down. And every time I get under that limit, they hit me with a *puppy* finance charge which brings the total right back up to the max or usually a little over. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
So today I make what was a very forced curtious phone call and had a chat with Juan. (again, I must mention how they dont' really do that whole english language thing) And Juan trys his best to explain to me how my finance charge was higher this month than last month despite the fact that my total balance was lower this month. So I, what I consider as polite as possible, informed him when he asked me if I understood what he was saying that Yes, I understood that bank of america was basically telling me that for a full time college student barely getting 40 hours on a paycheck at 8 an hour was essentially *puppied* for doing business with bank of america. I also informed him of my complete and utter dissatisfaction with bank of america from the first moment i opened the account. He asked if I would like to speak with someone else who could set me up on a payment plan. I informed him I would have to call back because I was very frustrated and did not want to be unnecessarily rude to someone.

I HATE BANK OF AMERICA. I beg you please NEVER EVER open an account with them. Even if they offer to give you a toaster. DON:T DO IT!

0 comments: