Darn Fool Space Program....

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

I heard on the news this morning that they are spending billions of dollars to send some people up to fix the water system on some space station.... I don't think I have to revoice how this disgusts me...

But just in case that you didn't read the post about how I hate the space program, I do... I think its a giant drain on the economy and waste of money. Why should my tax dollars be spent to fix toilets in space? Riddle me this, why the heck can't they give these so called astronauts who are supposed to be like the smartest people ever a crash course in basic plumbing? WHY?!?! That way, they could fix their own *puppy* toilets and water systems!

On a happier note, it is basically a month before CHristmas and I am SO excited! I absolutely cannot wait to decorate. I'm having to force myself to wait until Thursday night. We are going to have the best looking tree ever, I bought our "Our First Christmas" ornament Saturday, we're going to get a picture of the four of us to go in it, so cute! And I think my future mother-in-law might be staying with us for a few days at Christmas, and I am beyond happy! YAY CHRISTMAS!!!!

0 comments: