Magic In the Air

>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

I just felt like writing a new blog so that I can post some pictures of the most precious and wonderful dinosaur in the whole world! 


In other news, I'm almost done with school this semester, YAY!! Only a few more weeks, and since in college you don't go to the same classes everyday it makes it seem even faster so there... then, its time for Christmas! And I am so excited for Christmas!! I have an amazing man to share everything with this year and it all just seems even better, I'm looking forward to decorating so much! I get excited driving through the square now because they've started hanging the lights in the trees and it just seems so magical! I love it. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! YAY!

Here are the pictures you've been promised:




0 comments: