A song of praise

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been feeling very blessed lately. Don't get me wrong, I know that I am always blessed, but overall things have been very good for us. Josh has been able to negotiate so he's getting more Sundays off so we have been able to start going to church regularly and we both love that so much, it is becoming a definite need in my life. I crave it, I love listening to Les deliever God's word so passionately, watching the children who on the outside may not seem like they are paying attention, but are really soaking up the message like a sponge.... its a great stress reliever. I can really see a difference in our outlook and day to day happenings since we've really been making an effort to go to Church. I love it.

The past year has been pretty stressful except for finding Josh and getting to know him on many levels. We have been through a lot during our first year, and are still dealing with things everyday... the one consistant through everything has been our love for each other, it has never waivered or stumbled only grown stronger with each passing day... I have never in my life (outside of my family and God) experienced a love so pure and strong and unfaltering. I know that he will always be by my side and help me to get through any road block life may have. It is the most amazing thing I've ever felt on earth.

We were talking just the other day about how amazing the feeling of having absolute trust in your spouse, knowing that you never have to worry about what they are doing or who they are with, neither of us have ever experienced that before... honestly I never knew it existed. I thank God everyday for giving me that in my life...

Money has been really tight, especially these past few months but somehow God sees us through each week and we continue to make it, I am continually amazed at His unending love and power. He has given me the love of my life who I continue to fall in love with every day, an amazing family who supports all of my decisions, a steady job, good health, a Savior who loves and died for me, and everything I want and need in life, how could I ask for more than His sweet grace?

Let this be my song of praise Lord, that I may worship you with my every breath, everyday...

0 comments: