the most random blog yet.

>> Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok, so I've had a few ideas for blogs rolling around in my head but I just heard something on Star94 and I couldn't wait any longer to do this.

I am listening to Cindy and Ray (for your ride home) and they were talking about the 700billion dollar bailout plan that everyone has heard about. Apparently some super smart guy at Time magazine sat down and figured out how to put this large sum of money into a concept that we, the normal people, could grasp. AND.... for 700BILLION DOLLARS these are a few of the things that could be done. Every person in the US could be given a little over $2000 or every household could be given a little over $6000, 700 billion would be enough to pay the income taxes for every person who makes $500,000 or less, it could fund a whole bunch of departments (defense, treasury, nasa(don't even get me started), or veteran's affairs) for like a year, it could put gas in every car on the road for 16 months, or we could pay off only 7% of our nation's debt (see post about US being white trash)... well, my question is: WHY DON"T WE DO ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

It seems to me like putting $2000 into everyone's hands or $6000 into every household would do more to boost the economy or the income tax thing.... that would be really helpful... anyway... that's that.

Other ideas that I've had today are the following:

I will no long complain about how bad things are or apparently are not for me because I watched a news special last night about a family where the dad lost his construction job because the market was so slow, the mom who was a waitress couldn't afford to keep the family afloat so they lost their home and now mom, dad, and 3 small boys are living out of their 13 year old minivan in San Diego. I have no right to complain about not getting to go see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

I saw a news brief this morning about a man who rescued his Terrier from the jaws of a SHARK! and the little puppy lived!

Today is mine and Josh's 7 month anniversary and I am so happy! We have the best little life in the world and I wouldnt' trade it for anything in the whole world!!! We are so blessed, we have a wonderful house to live in, we have the 2 most gorgeous and wonderful dogs in the whole world and things couldn't be anymore wonderful!!! God has been great!

1 comments:

shannon October 6, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

i like the randomness of this blog and im glad we share the same hatred for the space program...
you need to get blogging, you're 5 days behind...